Sunday 28 March 2010

Thoughts on Losing Lilith



On first wake with beast, quietly tethered
A beauty appeared; born of filth and sediment
groomed from my own creation 
Impure dust forged clean
Coccyx stump hacked and weeping
Burned and bound 
As weakness flows into rivers of primary blood.
Surely not the same earth and clay
From which my own perfect ego birthed.
Thoughts of capture re-emerge
As the beasts distaste struggles 
against a futile coupling.
Turning to face my glorious gift
I feel hope, with a prayer
That the tide would turn
To my favour...

"Will you match me in strength and faith?
and not ask that I lie beneath you
still and tolerating as the beast you tamed and refused?"

She bears Sin, the first
Of independance and strange notion
The blood of a hardened mind shows
Within universal eyes
Weakness desert me!
I cannot contain us
The burden is hers
To re-live...
To hold...
Forever more.

"Those who know Love as the sacred word
and who use it justly,
must be strong enough to hold on for the ride"

She speaks of the light within
And travelling poisonous tides
Soaking in corrupted rains lest myself be lost
We were one, her front to back
Yet now she seeks to utter a name
In rising above, she takes the blame.

She... demon queen; in separate form, 
I see my need abandoned; a limb
A shadows departure through the boundaries
A flickered glimpse through gates of destruction
and catastrophic shores of abandoned oceans
Shame, my love, shame; show remorse
For lives of whispered children lost in "defyant" battles
Slumbered seduction bears the spawn of life's ruin
Punished and banished in free-will's cage.

With ego dimmed I ask for more
My falsified rib is ripped and torn
Re-emerging as succulent fruit
To tempt and strip bare the truth
I am no longer protected
I see the purity that once was
And I turn to regard the amputated part
With contempt and anger
My own proclivity mirrored
once more, in beauty's face

Her Sin is the second...

She has unveiled my failure as a man



~ Copyright Charlotte Sometimes aka SRWB 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment