Sunday 28 March 2010

Thoughts on trying to find you

This is where I want to be
There is no certainty here
Just ambiguity and mist
A Wonderland with more of a dark side
SIN-chronized thoughts bring us here
into the nebula - frozen, shifting droplets
listening, edging forward with
senses other than sight - quiet
There are ill-defined shapes
amongst questionable vapours
The ground is never the same
Most irregular and difficult
All self-imposed of course
It's just a flash, a moment
They are playing that damned song again
and we haven't much time to find each other
I'm always wondering if the view up there,
at the summit, would make it all easier
After a while, and a lot of shuffling
I turn away from the sounds
and the feel of you
Aiming for the clearer perspective at the top
A good look at the mirage
so I can pin it down and remember
But I always seem to lose you
with that same, fatal, ridiculous decision
I need to go again, and wait
for the next time we both think
of the same thing at the same time
and sometimes just one glimpse means more
than all the time in the world

"X"


~ Charlotte Sometimes aka SRWB 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment