Friday 25 July 2008

Holiday In Hell

Stimulating my right temporal lobe
What should it achieve?
A near-death experience... just to test out the heat
The unending burn of eternity
The process is over and false
and I am left with an astral view
that is a gift..... and a curse
not to be swept underneath the persian twine
In looking from the depths of the earth
I see the reasons that just are
Strange beings that fill wounds with more pain
a time loop reliving the same shit again and again
Sitting on a actively volcanic beach
I want to laugh, but I'm not really impressed either
The reasons I have sought from every incident
are there for me to see
It should be an epiphany... cept it burns my feet
it just leaves a taste of sadness
and scorched skin
and the need for another drink

~ Copyright Charlotte Sometimes (SRWB) 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment