Friday 25 July 2008

La Petite Mort

You reign over me in your blood,
My splayed limbs forever beneath you
You descend your gaze with a smile
Contemplating your next move deliberately.
Escalating the dance, transforming my flesh
into nothing but want
Where will it come from this time?
A wave of sense moves over skin
and I wait...and think...and expect...
Your deep stride and methodical breath
Entices my own breath into gasps
A feather touch drags a slow,
soft moan from my succulent mouth
Such sweet supplications uttered
from within carmine-glossed lips.
I twist and rise up to meet it
Kneeded... needed
Second-guessing and wanting
My cries punctuate the words
As your touch brings death
Just small deaths ... again
...and again


~ Copyright Charlie Sometimes (SRWB) 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment