Friday 25 July 2008

Stream Of Subconsciousness

Chink
I take a mouthful
and think

Judgement is on my mind
I never cared much before
Surprisingly I care now
I can feel the watchers
Measuring me up for neat boxes
But the drapery is not so fine inside
(when you feel awkward in it)
One task to the next
with nothing inbetween
shows vacancy at its best
and worst.... organisation
with a fucked up ecosystem inside
blows my mind
Squeeze my eyes tight shut
and search... fairly desperately
A few minutes pass
There is a feeling in the dark
but I am not sure how to express it

Chink
another mouthful
but not think

don't OVERthink for gods sake

I discover that on trying to sleep
The feel of the pillow brings novels
and streams of subconsiousness
that fade away in the absence
of a notebook

Another drink dear
...and sleep
dot...dot...dot


~ Copyright Charlotte Sometimes (SRWB) 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment