Friday 25 July 2008

Temperance In Lillies

Hindsight scales are tipping badly
The balance is off somehow
You are stressed and you spill it all
rapid, endless lines of your crap
I care... I truly do
But you don't really .. I am just there at times
When I choose to show myself to you
Because I know your pain
I could explain to you another side of it
Because I live the mirror image of you
But you won't hear it... not yet
I am just words now... not truth
and if you knew how wrong you are
right here and right now
If you knew how utterly arrogant
your assumptions seem to be...
You would realise that you can't hide
your irritation ... in defusing the situation
Because you are so very like me
and I know myself when I see it
They were too hot in my hands anyway ...

~ Copyright Charlotte Sometimes (SRWB) 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment