Friday 12 November 2010

EVERYTHING SOMETIMES MATTERS, OF COURSE, IN RETROSPECT

"Moon set, sun rise
Gut clenching alibi's"


Everything new
here, yes
A platter shared, red
wanting and perilous
I'm closer
The ocean is a mountain
climbing is my nature
ungrained, fed, bleeding
Please and always

"This is it, no lesser lies
Sky essential; no surprise"


Everything to me
Give; I've waited and watched
in infinite boredom and balls
It's empty, time for the refill
Shit collides and happens in minutes
You know that, you taught it
Your faith is your own; keep it
Like a cowboy song
As light emerges, ebony persists
Final fading gives hope
in spherical illusions


"Pink facade; a wanton warning
Hopeless night brings needless mourning"


Circle complete; no exit
escape never; I am better
Now
Here
Forever

Cracks in paving stones yellow
tell tales and bury belief; not true
not grey
not yours
not right
intent suffers blindness upon deaf-tuned ears
to cover stone, beating liquified, in sterile hearts

I am
I am soul
I feel




SRWB 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment