Friday 12 November 2010

very individual levelling

Fatalistic - it's drying out in damp sheets that stretch on inappropriate pegs
There's a bathroom in our house that we never use 
It's too easy to shut the door - the levelling process is constant
It doesn't work that way you see? 

Analysing it all to the point of detrimental softeners and reasoning brings worry
I'll crush my cigarette; there's nothing growing in it this week
and evaporate the ethanol from a glass of pop only an angel could drink
Any and all the other suffixes will crash and burn at the same time
or shortly after, I think - it's a(n) recipeescape, but I'm not sure what for

"It's just a phase ... she'll grow out of it"

A Priestess doesn't hurt, she contemplates 
I should be comforted by all that but I don't really know serene
A Priest wields his cock as a metaphor/excuse for power
I should be afraid but I don't know the high yet, it's far too tempting
Back to a recipe then - for lips licked slowly in contemplation (and confusion)
It's all a reflection of what I have become
minus the details and the solution

Add-ons - we all need them
Applying ourselves is impossible without application it seems

"Banish your debt worries within 24 hours"
Yes please - are they emotional ones?
I'll measure in tenths of a millimetre - next time - I promise

You see... 
I look - 
quietly (in corners?) at what's going on
Naked = vulnerable? I don't think so
It feels good - so good

I've been studying my dictionary
and striking through thewordsmeaningssynonyms that no longer mean a thing
If they are no longer available
I cannot use them to justify (or hate) that which does not exist
or does it?

We've been losing ourselves for years
Only to be found again in empty cupboards
and moving hallways in red 
that kill the silent voices screaming for help

My disgust is too apparent for those who do not want to recognise it
(and with disgust comes a numbness and a panic like no other)
It strikes me dumb at the worst of times
(I'll get anxiety like a bad dose of indigestion at best)
I should drink whiskey - and fight more
(or give in completely and structure my days)
like theyummy mummery in coats from Gap and Next
(The ones I'd only use to cover up my pyjamas anyway)

and the fact that I slept in again
and the fact that I don't know where I'm going
and the fact that I pour all this shit out right here
and right now, it means very little

I'd pack a bag
but I don't have the concentration
nor the motivation
to put a comprehensive fucking outfit together



No comments:

Post a Comment